STARTS JANUARY 9TH!
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Robert Lewis for a dynamic 10-week journey into modern-day manhood. Held Tuesday Mornings at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock starting January 9th, this city-wide event called Man to Man is designed to point men to a more empowered and satisfying manhood. Each session provides timeless truths and practical insights to help men become competent, confident and successful in life.
10 WEEKLY TOPICS INCLUDE…
1. Manhood Today (understanding today’s manhood challenges and opportunities)
2. Looking Back (understanding why your history often determines your future)
3. Unpacking (understanding your story and how it shapes your life)
4. The Dad Factor (understanding how one man so powerfully influences your destiny)
5. Expressing Your Manhood (understanding four critical manhood character traits)
6. Defining Manhood (understanding you can’t become what you can’t define)
7. A Man and His Spiritual Journey (understanding where you are and beyond)
8. A Man and His Woman (understanding how to successfully relate to women for a lifetime)
9. A Man and His Work (understanding how to win in this key arena)
10. A Man and His Legacy (understanding how to better the world for generations to come)
HOW TO JOIN THE JOURNEY…
Dates: Begins Tuesday, January 9th and ends March 13th
Times: Doors open and coffee flows at 5:45 AM Program runs from 6 AM until 7:30 AM
Where: Embassy Suites Grand Ballroom 11301 Financial Centre Parkway Little Rock, AR 72211
What: Robert Lewis’ legendary manhood teaching followed by table discussion time with good coffee and a light breakfast
Cost: $120 per person for the entire series, which covers coffee, breakfast and course materials for all ten weeks.